tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Caldarale, Charles R" <Chuck.Caldar...@unisys.com>
Subject RE: Where can I find specs for ALL the xml tags that can be used in server.xml.
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 13:55:52 GMT
> From: Alan Chandler [mailto:alan@chandlerfamily.org.uk]
> Subject: Re: Where can I find specs for ALL the xml tags that
> can be used in server.xml.
>
> I must admin not really searching 5.5 docs, because I am
> using 4.1, but I can't find the <Resource> tag described
> aywhere.

Then you certainly should be looking at the 4.1 docs, since 5.5
configuration is noticeably different.  The pages of interest for 4.1
include;

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/jndi-resources-howto.htm
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-4.1-doc/config/index.html

The <Resource> tag is fully described in the first link above.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.