tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Longson, Robert" <robert_long...@standardandpoors.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 5.5.7+JRockit = windows service won't start
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:56:28 GMT
The current CVS version of commons-daemon works for me with the jvm.dll from BEA Weblogic 8.1.
I ran a test java service rather than tomcat but I expect the result would be the same with
tomcat.

The current CVS commons-daemon has had the -Xrs code removed by revision 190890.

Robert

The information contained in this message is intended only for the recipient, and may be a
confidential attorney-client communication or may otherwise be privileged and confidential
and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient,
please be aware that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by replying
to the message and deleting it from your computer.