tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Goking" <Mark.Gok...@asia.bigfoot.com>
Subject Using securityfilter in jboss/tomcat
Date Wed, 24 Aug 2005 05:35:27 GMT

Hi,

Ive successfully used securityfilter with jboss/tomcat. But the problem
is, securityfilter has a securityfilter-config.xml and within this is
required a <realm> tag for db authentication.

If I don't use securityfilter, I can just add this line
<realm-name>mark-login</realm-name> (which is configured in the
server/cs/conf/login-config.xml) within the <login-config> tag

Any idea how to go about making mark-login work within
sceurityfilter-config.xml ? Rather than having to make a <realm> tag?

thanks