tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Kennard <pet...@mrl.nyu.edu>
Subject Re: installing admin webapp
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 21:11:26 GMT
BTW the other potential for my "failure" may be that somewhere in the chain
between Tomcat and the browser the error message page was cached.  The link
to the admin webapp may itself may not have the headers set to prevent the
error message from caching ???

I'm only trying to help other's first time experiences be smooth and get
them off to a good start :)

PK