tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Peter Kennard <pet...@mrl.nyu.edu>
Subject RE: installing admin webapp
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 21:05:10 GMT
Thanks - For the sake of "marketing" this trivial install should be
explicitly stated in a very obvious "how to install" information included
with the package.  Especially since it is something that if done improperly
(from a POV of not knowing) could affect security.

One of the biggest objections I hear from clients who might use OSS is that
it is "too hard for people to get started" with it.  A new user is a
valuable user when trying to propagate a standard.

I would write up such a thing if I knew how to get it in there ;^>

Thanks!
PK