tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: Virtual Host Config Question
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 15:50:30 GMT
Hi,

Not sure about this one. How are you routing requests to Tomcat? Are you using the JK connector
with a mapping of /*.do? Do you allow image to be handled by Apache/IIS or is Tomcat doing
it?
You may need to ensure your static resource uris like images reference the context name, e.g
src="/unique/images/pic.gif"

Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Registered in England: No 2582055