tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: tomcat 5.5, jdk1.5 on user mode debian stable hangs after a few days
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2005 11:05:32 GMT
Hi,

Hanging, memory up 50%, sounds very much like an OutOfMemoryException to me. I know from experience
that Tomcat can hang with no memory and not log to stdout either (although most of the time
it does).

Have you profiled your application under a load test?

Cheers, Allistair.

QAS Ltd.
Registered in England: No 2582055
Registered in Australia: No 082 851 474