tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Hayes, Wes" <Ha...@CPCUIIA.org>
Subject FW: Unable to access application if I am on VPN
Date Sat, 20 Aug 2005 14:55:59 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Cook [mailto:bcook@printtime.com]
Sent: Saturday, August 20, 2005 10:04 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Unable to access application if I am on VPN

Hmmmmm Could you configure the firewall to reroute the JVM request
thought the proxy?

--
Brian Cook
Digital Services Analyst

This e-mail and any attachments to it are confidential, privileged, and intended solely for
the named addressee(s). The unauthorized use, disclosure, or alteration of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the e-mail.