tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nathan Bubna <nbu...@gmail.com>
Subject problems w/Tomcat 5.5.9 and VelocityTool project's use of commons-logging
Date Sat, 20 Aug 2005 05:45:38 GMT
hey folks,

i'm working on the VelocityTools project, and we've run into a bit of
an issue with our mutual use of commons-logging.  If you read the
emails below, you'll see that the combination of Tomcat 5.5.9 and
VelocityTools 1.1 (or 1.2-dev) create a nasty little infinite loop.

Apart from abandoning commons-logging, i'm at something of a loss
here.  Any ideas?  We haven't had problems with this on earlier
versions of Tomcat (5.0.30 and down).

Thanks,
nathan