tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Michal Kwiatek" <Michal.Kwia...@cern.ch>
Subject RE: tomcat 5.5.9 not recompiling JSPs
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2005 15:28:28 GMT
Thanks for the hint - I'm checking it and it's been OK up to now. Since
the behaviour was not deterministic in the past, I have to test it some
more - I'll do it tomorrow.

One more question: was it not deterministic (meaning that sometimes it
worked and sometimes did not) in your case too? If so, we should signal
it as a bug...

In my case, the precompiled classes for jsps under ${CATALINA_HOME}/work
were sometimes not deleted after I undeployed the application. It really
looks like a bug to me.

Cheers,
Michal.