tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Joe Plautz <j...@customcall.com>
Subject Re: Java Server Faces
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 13:25:22 GMT
Where I work we've been using JSF for a large project and it has been
working well. Although, it can be a bit heavy on the session usage.

The official Sun group can be found here.

http://forum.java.sun.com/forum.jspa?forumID=427

Most of the reference implementation developers answer questions there
and are usually very quick. Plus they will try their best to answer
questions on all implementations.

Sue Roe wrote:
> I don't know if this is the correct User Group.
>
> Has anyone done any development with Java Server Faces to create richer UI
> experiences? Is it any good?
>
> TIA
> Sue

>     ***Disclaimer***
>
> The contents of this Email may be privileged and are confidential. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to
be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

> Should you wish to use Email as a mode of communication, CMi plc and its subsidiaries
are unable to guarantee the security of Email content outside of our own computer systems.

> This footnote also confirms that this Email message has been checked by MIMESweeper for
the presence of computer viruses. Whilst we run anti-virus software, you are solely responsible
for ensuring that any Email or attachment you receive is virus free. We disclaim any liability
for any damage you suffer as a consequence of receiving any virus.