tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mikolaj Rydzewski <mikol...@becomo.com>
Subject Manager webapp and virtual hosts
Date Thu, 25 Aug 2005 11:55:56 GMT
Hello,

My configuration is very simple: tomcat listens on localhost with
various apps in their contexts. Now I'd like to setup a virtual host for
another one. Will it be possible to deploy/reload such application using
manager webapp running on localhost? In other words: do I have to
install separate manager webapp for each virtual host?

And the second question is: is it possible to connect apache with
virtual host + mod_jk + tomcat with webapp in it's context? I.e.:

my1.domain.com (apache + mod_jk) ===>   tomcat.domain.com/webapp1
my2.domain.com (apache + mod_jk) ===> tomcat.domain.com/webapp2

?

--
Mikolaj Rydzewski  <mikolajr@becomo.com>
Becomo S.A.