tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Brian Cook <bc...@printtime.com>
Subject Re: Viewing PDF in Internet Explorer
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 21:31:31 GMT

What issue?  If you are needing to get a page to load a PDF you have two
options.

   1.  Set an <A> tag with the source value set to the location of the
PDF.  This will load the PDF in the entire window assuming that they
have the PDF plug in installed.

   2.  The other option is to use frames and have the PDF load as the
source of one of the frames.  This will load the PDF in one of the
frames and give you space around it if you need it.

Did that answer your question?  If not we would need at lest a hint of
what problem is.