tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Martin Wood <flash...@relivethefuture.com>
Subject Re: Unable to access application if I am on VPN
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 22:46:10 GMT
So, i think the issue is getting tomcat (well, the JVM) to use your proxy.

Im not really sure where to start with that tbh.

 From what i know the jre should just use the IE proxy settings
(assuming the control panel still has 'use browser settings' checked.)

But i dont know what the standard behaviour is if youre not using the
default jre, or a jdk, or if tomcat creates a different set of
conditions even if you are just using the jre.

I'll have a look around, but hopefully someone else may be able to shed
some light on the issue.

martin