tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ben Ricker <ben.ric...@gmail.com>
Subject Setting multiple docbases in Tomcat
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 22:52:53 GMT
I am using Tomcat 5.0.28 on AIX. I have a third-party app that has
multiple directories strewn about the filesystem containing html and
jsps that I want to load as part of the main app I load from webapps.
I looked into adding context tags tp the server.xml but there are some
reasons not to do this (classloaders getting created for each context
tag being one of them).

Is there an easy way to setup locations like in Apache in Tomcat?
These are not wars but static content to display help and guides, etc.

Thanks,

Ben Ricker

--
Ben Ricker