tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Raghaw Goswami <rag...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Session Tracking
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 15:03:02 GMT
Thanks for the e-mail:
First time it was 0 , then 1 , This is when the
browser was closed and opened then it never
incremented was always 0 when browser was closed and
opened.

I am attaching the Showsession.java file for
reference. May be i am missing some thing  if the
variable is made static how can its value increment ?