tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "David Erickson" <halc...@ratemod.com>
Subject RE: Listening on multiple ips
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2005 16:34:44 GMT
I know, the problem is this is production environment and im still waiting
for my firewall guy to get back to me on opening those ports up to the
second ip, so really I couldn't have tested it, so I figured the next best
thing would be to run it by the list to see if anyone else had done
something like this.

If I have a hostname (or multiple hostnames) pointing to say the second ip
address, they will still be serviced by the host with the associated ip
address correct?

-David