tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Justin Jaynes <justinjay...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Using more than one SSL cert in keystore?
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 22:54:16 GMT
In the (brief) interim between my asking the original
question below, and now, I have found additional
information--SSL must occur before HTTP handshake, and
will therefore not work on hosts based on the same IP.

I have more than one IP available from my ISP.  I
suppose the question would better be this:

How do I cofigure virtual hosting of more than one SSL
enabled host over ONE interface using multiple IP
addresses?

Sorry for the confusion.