tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Spammed TooMuch <spamcola...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Having problem posting to the group
Date Mon, 01 Aug 2005 17:13:20 GMT
Hi Ike,

I've been having the same problem since Friday. But, I
did get your post. So it appears to be going out to
the list, it is just also giving you the error.

Which means maybe my posts worked as well -- did you
see one titled "WARs not being unpacked in Embedded
Tomat?". Perhaps it was sent to the list. Since no one
responded and I got the same error email you did, I
didn't think it was posted.

cheers,
Chuck