tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "rueh hänä" <r...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Got trouble with virtual hosts
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 13:00:57 GMT
Hm, so it should work, i got an actual version.
I found out something new:
When i open one of these jsp-sites on my server, it works fine. If i open
additional jsp-sites, tomcat goes down and i have to restart it. The log of
the site gives this outpuot:

StandardWrapperValve[jsp]: Servlet.service() for servlet jsp threw exception
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to initialize TldLocationsCache:
null
   at org.apache.jasper.compiler.TldLocationsCache.init() (Unknown Source)
   at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.TldLocationsCache.getLocation(java.lang.String)
(Unknown Source)
   at
org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.getTldLocation(java.lang.String)
(Unknown Source)
   at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseTaglibDirective(org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node)
(Unknown Source)
   at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseDirective(org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node)
(Unknown Source)
   at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parseElements(org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node)
(Unknown Source)
   at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Parser.parse(org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParserController,
org.apache.jasper.compiler.JspReader, org.apache.jasper.compile
   at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParserController.doParse(java.lang.String,
org.apache.jasper.compiler.Node, java.net.URL) (Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParserController.parse(java.lang.String)
(Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.generateJava() (Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(boolean, boolean) (Unknown
Source)
   at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile(boolean) (Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.jasper.compiler.Compiler.compile() (Unknown Source)
   at org.apache.jasper.JspCompilationContext.compile() (Unknown Source)
   at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse, boolean) (Unknown
   at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse, java.lang.String,
   at
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse) (Unknown Source)
   at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(javax.servlet.ServletRequest,
javax.servlet.ServletResponse) (Unknown Source)
   at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(javax.servlet.ServletRequest,
javax.servlet.ServletResponse) (Unknown Source)
   at
org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(javax.servlet.ServletRequest,
javax.servlet.ServletResponse) (Unknown Source)
   at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(org.apache.catalina.Request,
org.apache.catalina.Response, org.apache.catalina.ValveContext) (U
   at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(org.apache.catalina.Request,
org.apache.catalina.Response) (Unknown Source)
   at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(org.apache.catalina.Request,