tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sue Roe <sue....@cmi-plc.com>
Subject Java Server Faces
Date Tue, 30 Aug 2005 13:06:01 GMT
I don't know if this is the correct User Group.

Has anyone done any development with Java Server Faces to create richer UI
experiences? Is it any good?

TIA
Sue

    ***Disclaimer***

The contents of this Email may be privileged and are confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken
in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Should you wish to use Email as a mode of communication, CMi plc and its subsidiaries are
unable to guarantee the security of Email content outside of our own computer systems.

This footnote also confirms that this Email message has been checked by MIMESweeper for the
presence of computer viruses. Whilst we run anti-virus software, you are solely responsible
for ensuring that any Email or attachment you receive is virus free. We disclaim any liability
for any damage you suffer as a consequence of receiving any virus.

Checkmate International plc (CMi)
Registered in England No: 1899857
Registered Office 4th Floor, 35 New Bridge Street, London, EC4V 6BW