tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Rogerio Baldini das Neves" <rogerio.bald...@powerlogic.com.br>
Subject JNDIRealm autehentication
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2005 13:26:46 GMT
Hi Folks,

Is it possible to authenticate in multiples userBase´s using JNDIRealm ?

I have a configuration as above:

 <Realm   className="org.apache.catalina.realm.JNDIRealm" debug="99"
     connectionURL="ldap://localhost:389"
          userBase="ou=people,dc=mycompany,dc=com"
        userSearch="(mail={0})"
      userRoleName="memberOf"
          roleBase="ou=groups,dc=mycompany,dc=com"
          roleName="cn"
        roleSearch="(uniqueMember={0})"
/>

and I need to provide 2 userBase´s
          userBase="ou=people,dc=mycompany,dc=com"
and
           userBase="ou=people2,dc=mycompany,dc=com"

is it posssible ?

I don´t want to search in my uppper level, because it´s really big.

Thanks in advance,

Rogerio.