tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Laurent FALLET <laurent.fal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: plugin-like structure
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 05:54:18 GMT
There is a way to do this in Tomcat. I'm a beginner in Tomcat's
administration but I know there are some ways to do this.
In tomcat conf file, server.xml, create some <host /> tags (there is
already one by default for localhost). Then I would say that if the
content of your webapp is depending of the domain name, create
multiple webapps.

<host name="org.toto.common" appBase="directoryWhereYourWebappIs1" />

<host name="org.toto.domain" appBase="directoryWhereYourWebappIs2" />

<host name="org.toto.ui" appBase="directoryWhereYourWebappIs3 />

More info here: http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-5.5-doc/config/host.html

Hope this helps,
Laurent