tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Marc Guillemot <mguille...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Configure "email catcher" for dev and stage environments?
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:13:56 GMT
Hi,

in dev and stage environments, we are working with real data but have to avoid that email
are really sent to the users.
Our current solution is that the code sending emails checks what the current environment is
to know if it should really
send the email to the specified address or to a special configured "catch address".

This is not really a clean solution and I was wondering how other are proceding? Is there
a possibility to configure
Tomcat to say that the provided mail Session should not really send the emails but "catch
them"?

Marc.