tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Andrea Aime <a.a...@satanet.it>
Subject Make webapp jars downloadable
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 14:54:32 GMT
Hi,
I have the following problem: I'm deploying a web app that exposes web services
and allows the client to install a web started client.

Now, the client and the web application share a lot of jars, so I would like
to make the jars in web-inf/lib downloadable, so that the web start can
access them.

At the moment I've put the jars both in web-inf/lib and in the
root, but this basically doubles the size of my application.
This is not very nice since I have to upload it to a test server on my ISP
and the upload connection is not very fast (ADSL line).

Any solution?
Best regards
Andrea Aime