tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Allistair Crossley" <Allistair.Cross...@QAS.com>
Subject RE: Rép. : RE: Multi-click from the same user
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2005 14:38:10 GMT
The common way that this is achieved is similar to the previous poster. When a user clicks
the button, you would actually move them to another page straightaway that spawns the 1 request
thread and makes it very clear not to refresh the page. This is the strategy you can see with
online booking services in particular like flights, holidays and so on, where it's essential
that the user books once.