tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sheets, Jerald" <JShe...@weather.com>
Subject RE: how do i prevent tomcat5 from adding trailing slash?
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 14:21:11 GMT
Works here...

-----Original Message-----
From: Edmund Urbani [mailto:emu@liland.org]
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 10:17 AM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: how do i prevent tomcat5 from adding trailing slash?

actually i'm currently using a standalone tomcat with its own http
connector. working around the problem by using the apache httpd would be
helpful in some production environments, but it's at least as important
to get this to work with a standalone configuration for
development/testing and other httpd-less configurations.

besides. are you sure this would work? I mean, it looks like apache
would pass the request to tomcat nicely, but i don't see why tomcat
would change it's behaviour and NOT send back a status 302 redirect
response.