tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Sheets, Jerald" <JShe...@weather.com>
Subject RE: how do i prevent tomcat5 from adding trailing slash?
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 14:02:31 GMT
Greetings...

In your mod_jk.conf, you have JkMount directives like so:

JkMount /servlet/* ajp13
JkMount /jsp-examples/* ajp13
JkMount /servlets-examples/* ajp13

I find that in your mounts that if you simply remove the trailing slash
in these, you can then call those URIs without the slash:

JkMount /servlet* ajp13
JkMount /jsp-examples* ajp13
JkMount /servlets-examples* ajp13

So, you can call

http://your.server.com:8080/servlet
http://your.server.com:8080/jsp-examples
http://your.server.com:8080/servlets-examples

Or, if you've mapped those guys through a connector to the parent web
server:

http://your.server.com/servlet
http://your.server.com/jsp-examples
http://your.server.com/servlets-examples