tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Bruce E. Stemplewski" <Bruce.Stemplew...@stempsoft.com>
Subject Tomcat ignoring $CATALINA_HOME on XP.
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2005 00:10:44 GMT
I created a system environment variable called $CATALINA_HOME on XP.
I have it set to D:\MyProjects\java\Eclipse.

If I do a CD %$CATALINA_HOME% at the DOS prompt the directory changes
correctly.  I have an index.htm file in this directory but the default
Tomcat page keeps coming up.  I restarted Tomcat and even rebooted XP
but the default page keeps coming up.  Any idea what could be wrong?

Bruce Stemplewski
www.stempsoft.com

"We are all in the same boat in a stormy sea,
and we owe each other a terrible loyalty".
G. K. Chesterton