tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ssiservlet ioexception include directive error
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2005 16:59:59 GMT
I'd be happy to look at this but for me to stand any chance of fixing it
you would need to provide a minimal webapp that reproduced the problem.
Ideally the problem should occur for every request but every few
requests is OK as well.

Given that it happens every few minutes at the moment it shouldn't be
too hard to narrow this down to generate the test app.

Once you have the test app, create a bugzilla item and attach your test
case.

Mark