tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ohaya <oh...@cox.net>
Subject Where is default logon.jsp for Tomcat Admin webapp?
Date Fri, 15 Jul 2005 20:51:32 GMT
Hi,

When connecting to the Tomcat Admin webapp, a forms-based login page
appears.  The web.xml for "admin" has a login-config section that
indicates that the login page is "/login.jsp".

However, I've looked all over my hard drive, and especially in the
"admin" directory, and I can't find any such file.

If I change the login-config section to "/jimlogin.jsp", Tomcat seems to
look for "jimlogin.jsp" in the "admin" directory, but does anyone know
where the "default" login.jsp is located?

Thanks,
Jim