tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Xavier Méhaut <xavier.meh...@free.fr>
Subject Re: plugin-like structure
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 07:08:04 GMT
Thanks Laurent...
I've forgotten  to say that in my example

org.toto.ui depends on org.toto.domain and org.toto.common, ie for performing an action, ui
could/will use classes or ressources from domain or common... ideally I would like to have
the same Application name (MyAppli) as root for the three subdirectories...

regards
Xavier