tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Xavier Méhaut <xavier.meh...@free.fr>
Subject plugin-like structure
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 04:55:46 GMT
Hello,
I would like to build a Tomcat application which can be accessed through
http://myWebAddress:8080/MyAppli/index.jsp  but which the directory
structure should be (as we used to have in eclipse) like the following
one :

MyAppli/
         org.toto.common/
                         WEB-INF/
                                          classes/
                                          lib/
                                          src/
         org.toto.domain/
                        WEB-INF/
                                          classes/
                                          lib/
                                          src/
         org.toto.ui/
                        index.jsp
                        jsp/
                        WEB-INF/
                                          classes/
                                          lib/
                                          src/

Is there a means to do this easily in Tomcat (through web.xml files for
instance) and how?

Thanks in davance
Xavier