tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tim Diggins <subscri...@red56.co.uk>
Subject Re: Automatic deploy with ant and Tomcat 4.1.31
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 10:01:46 GMT
the tomcat deploy task doesn't build the war, it only deploys it, so
unlikely that it is at fault. Have you checked the war manually to
ensure it unzips normally with some zip util?

also the unzipping is not really "done" by the deploy task - but is
something that tomcat does at some point as part of its process of
deploying a war.

--Tim