tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chirag <csp...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Re: Automatic Realm login?
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 14:37:11 GMT

I don't think this is a session issue but I think they
must be inserting something extra rather than username
and password so that they can come to know that the
persons have comed from the login screen

But I can't figure out the way out

As I have done much part of the work in Tomcat 5.5.2
and am stuck up

Bye for now

CSJakharia

 Subscribe to bermudaEmail:  [input]  [input]  Browse Archives at groups-beta.google.com