tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Winslow <martinge...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Automatic Realm login?
Date Tue, 05 Jul 2005 14:25:03 GMT
I'm using 5.5.9.  Do you need to set a session timeout
variable?  I imagine I'll run into login timeouts as
well, but my quick signup page seems to work with the
referral for now.

There's also this issue of simple redirects putting
passwords into the log files which is insecure.  I'm
looking for a method of redirecting with the post
method.