tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chirag <>
Subject Re: Automatic Realm login?
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2005 16:47:56 GMT
The same requirement I also have Which I have put
forward to the tomcat-user USerGroup through the
following link

I hope someone comes with any way of achieving this

Thanks in advance

Is there a way to programmatically login a user to a
realm?  I want to do this for two reasons:

1. Save login state for users.
2. Automatically login after a user creates an

I've seen some discussion of a setRemoteUser method in
one of the Tomcat classes, but I can't figure out how
it works and if it would work for my purpose.

 Subscribe to bermudaEmail:  [input]  [input]  Browse Archives at

Yahoo! Sports

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message