tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <midnightj...@cox.net>
Subject Are SOAP Attachments enabled in Tomcat by default?
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2005 19:50:39 GMT
I'm using Axis in Tomcat, and when I deploy and call the simple EchoAttachments service I get
an exception with text "No support for attachments"

Looking at the axis code, this excpetion ocurs because when the following code is exceuted,
attachments is found to be null

org.apache.axis.attachments.Attacments attachments = reqMsg.getAtacmentsImpl();

reqMsg is set to msgContext.getRequestMessage(), which I believe is provided by the servlet
ocntainer. So does this mean that Tomcat needs to be configured to support SOAP attachments,
or should I be looking at my axis configuration?

-Mark