tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ben Souther <bsout...@fwdco.com>
Subject Re: setting application variables
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2005 20:32:30 GMT
Look up context init-params and servlet init-params.

I have some demo apps that demonstrate the use of these:
http://simple.souther.us

--
Ben Souther
F.W. Davison & Co.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail message, and any accompanying documents, is for the sole use
of
information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, distribution or
copying is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact our office by email or by telephone at (508) 747-7261 and
immediately destroy all copies of the original message.