tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ben Anderson <benanderson...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.util.zip.ZipException: invalid block type
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 18:07:37 GMT
I'm not deploying wars.  I'm just pointing to a directory.  I've tried
cleaning and redeploying this.  The weird thing is that this is
happening to the other developer on the project as well.

      <Host name="localhost" debug="0"
        appBase="c:\work\build\cocoon"
            unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true">

               directory="logs" prefix="localhost_access_log."
               suffix=".txt" pattern="common"/>

                directory="logs" prefix="localhost_log."
                suffix=".txt" timestamp="true"/>

        <!-- RealNet application context -->
        <Context path="" docBase="webapp" debug="0">