tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Thomas <pstho...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: connection pooling &oracle
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 23:23:30 GMT
Brian,
What is it that you're looking to accomplish with that cast? It makes
it hard for others to respond with suggestions when they don't know
what your criteria are. Also, how does it fail when you try it (ie
ClassCastException)?

Personally, I haven't run into any issues, but I just stick with the
generic result set.

Give a few more details so that people can understand your issue.

Cheers,
PST