tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Geoffrey <jcs_gde_li...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: RE : AW: Load all JSP pages on startup
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 14:29:11 GMT

- setting the precompile parameter to true in the <jsp-descriptor> element
of the weblogic.xml deployment descriptor to configure WebLogic Server to
precompile your JSPs when a Web Application is deployed or re-deployed or
when WebLogic Server starts up;

Can I do that on Tomcat too? :)

Tomcat will ignore weblogic.xml and Weblogic will ignore jboss-web.xml,
unlike Tomcat compiled JSP's in weblogic or visa versa.

Thanks for any help,
Geoffrey