tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Geoffrey <jcs_gde_li...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: AW: Load all JSP pages on startup
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 13:25:10 GMT
We have a custom (non-generated) web.xml, with some taglibs and servlets
defined in there.

Precompilation is tomcat dependend I suppose?

Our application has to run on JBoss, Tomcat and Resin.
Weblogic and others might be added in the future.

I was hoping there was a simple way in the web deployment descriptor to
load them all on startup, in a webserver independed way.