tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Vincent <v-t...@ifrance.com>
Subject Problem for loading files under WEB-INF/classes
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 21:53:57 GMT
I want to load some files that I've placed in the WEB-INF/classes
directory of my project (particularly the file log4j.properties).

The problem is that I always have the same errors logged in stdout
tomcat's log file : java.io.FileNotFoundException...

The files are well-placed, and curiously my webapp can read a ressource
bundle file that I provide for i18n, which is in this same directory.

I believed that Tomcat automatically place files under WEB-INF/classes
into the path of the webapp. I'm wrong ? What's the problem exactly ?

Thank you for your help.

Note: Running Tomcat 5.5.9 under Windows XP or Windows 2000, JVM 1.5