tomcat-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Jason Bainbridge <jbainbri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomcat causes servlet malfunction???
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2005 15:09:04 GMT
On 6/8/05, Michael Echavez <michael.echavez@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Everyone!
> There is a servlet i found from a book that utilizes the parameters from
> servlets but whenever i run it the browser doesnt seem to open the class
> properly and instead it only downloads the .class file. I think the problem
> here has something to do with the new Tomcat version. Can someone try
> deploying the application so that I'll be able to find out whether what the
> problem really is. Below are the codes i used:

That is using the ancient /servlet directory default servlet thingy,
the class you have needs to be packaged and then placed in
%TOMCAT_HOME%/webapps/yourwebapp/WEB-INF/classes for it to work
properly.

Regards,
-- 
Jason Bainbridge
http://kde.org - webmaster@kde.org
Personal Site - http://jasonbainbridge.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: tomcat-user-unsubscribe@jakarta.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: tomcat-user-help@jakarta.apache.org


Mime
View raw message