tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Anoop kumar V <anoopkum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to catch and fix this error
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 01:15:03 GMT
One suggestion I can give u (one which I / we follow when faced with a
similar situation) is to go to the client site (ot necessarily prod)
to debug it.

If you have used log4j then there are ways u can enable trace logging
in production and catch the problem ....

>From the looks of it - does ur webapp have to make a connection
outside the local domain (or firewall) to run the queries?

-Anoop

On 6/29/05, st946tbf <st946tbf@drexel.edu> wrote:

> We have a web app running on Tomcat 5.028.  When running at our company,
> it works.  However, it crashes (exits) at client site when access
> certain page (it used to work).  When we ask them to sent us the
> database used and run it at our company, it works fine.
>
> There is an Sql query in this page.  Records are written out to the
> page.  Some records already came down before it crashes.
>
> Please tell me how do I trouble shoot this?  What kind of log can I make?
>
> This is an urgent problem.  Please help.  Thank you very much for your time.

Thanks and best regards,
Anoop