tomcat-users mailing list archives

From step...@wissel.net
Subject Mix form based and basic authentication in one web-app?
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 09:10:25 GMT
Hi there,

I have two servlets. One is configured to listen to "/forms/*" and the
other to "/documents/*".
I configured a security realm, so users need to use form based
authentication when accessing "/forms/*".
Can I, in the same web.xml configure a second security realm that uses
basic authentication? We need the basic since the /documents/* servlet
serves webDAV and Webfolders doesn't do form based authentication. Would
that work?
:-) stw