tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Cyril.ZEK...@nexans.com
Subject Réf. : Re: ClassNotFoundException in thread
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 13:58:24 GMT

>> Everything was fin until I migrated. Now the jobs run OK but they fire a
>> ClassNotFoundException as shwon :
>>

>You double  checked that
>com.nexans.statistic.client.model.send.intranet.handler.CreateFileProcedure

>is there in the jar and is in the right folder ?. Restarted Tomcat ?.
>Also try with a fresh copy of the jar.

Anto,

the class is there, both in the jar or in the classes directory (when I
removed the jar of course). The package is well spelled, and java at the
command line returns me a "no main function error" when I try to run it
from the WEB-INF dir.

Tomcat was restarted (both the server and the webapp) many times during
this.

I guess the problem is elsewhere :)

Cyril