tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Georges <Bruno.Geor...@glencore.com>
Subject Re: WebSphere SOAP under tomcat
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2005 11:46:09 GMT
I would create a stub from the WSDL if you have it.

Bruno Georges

Glencore International AG
Tel. +41 41 709 3204
Fax +41 41 709 3000

                      "Weseloh,

                      Markus"                  To:      "'tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org'"
<tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org>
                      <Markus.Weseloh@         cc:

                      gedas.de>                Subject: WebSphere SOAP under tomcat

                      30.06.05 13:43   Distribute:

                      Please respond   Personal?               |-------|

                      to "Tomcat Users                         | [ ] x |

                      List"                                    |-------|

Hi,

currently I'm developing an application for Tomcat 5.0.28. Now I want to
call a SOAP service but for this service exists only a client
implementation
for the WebSphere libs. Is there a way to use this client implementation
under an standalone Tomcat? The first missing dependency is the file
webservices.jar from WebSphere, but when I look in the MANIFEST.MF of
webservices.jar I can find a lot of JARs that are required by
webservices.jar...and don't want to know how many libs are required by
these
JARs. Does anybody know how I can use the WebSphere Client implementation
of
the SOAP service (or ist the only way for me to generate an Axis
implementation manually)? One more info: the client implementation works
under WAS 5.1.1.4.

Regards
Markus Weseloh