tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "John MccLain" <jmccl...@tcshealthcare.com>
Subject how to determine clustering problem?
Date Thu, 02 Jun 2005 23:25:31 GMT
We have a webapp that runs fine in 1 tomcat instance.
We have insured that all classes being stored in session are serializable
When I put the app into a cluster of 3 Tomcats on my machine, it kind of
works, but I am getting inconsistent failures. It is like constantly running
down rabbit holes as the errors change continually.

Is there a way to debug clustered apps? If this is a possible memory, issue,
How do I change the memory configuration for each Tomcat instance? Is there
a timeout for each screen request? can I configure it?

John McClain
Senior Software Engineer
TCS Healthcare
jmcclain@tcshealthcare.com
(530)886-1700x235
"Skepticism is the first step toward truth"